Lease rents Vasco City
Vasco City Citizen's Charter
Elected Representatives Elected Representatives
Elected Representatives From the Chairperson
From the Chairperson From the Chief Officer
Key Officials Key Officials
Citizen's Charter Departments

Concepts of Development works
   -Civic Amenities
   -Beautification of city

Departments Works in Progress
Works in Progress Know your Dues
Applicable Forms Applicable Forms
Tenders Taxation / Fees
Notice Notice
Audited Accounts Audited Accounts
Complaints / Suggestions Complaints / Suggestions
Taxation / Fees Renewal Forms
Lease rents Lease rents


1. A street light in my area is not working for the last few days what have I to do & whom to contact?
Ans: You may have to make a complaint to the electricity department describing the pole No. on which the street light is not working.

2. Garbage or the dust bin is not cleared for many day's, therefore it is smelling badly what I have to do?
Ans: You have to make a complaint in writing in simple letter Describing the dust bin No. which is recorded by Red colour,the same will be cleared within 24 hours.

3. A dead animal dog/cow is lying on the road no one has come to remove the same, what I have to do?
Ans: Make a simple application or complain orally to the Municipal officer or the Chief Officer, same will be removed immediately.

4. A building adjoining to the road of/my house is in dilapidated condition, which may fall any time causing loss of life, the owner of building is not taking any care. What can I do?
Ans: You can make an application to the Chief Officer, who after examining the building with the technical staff will issue the necessary order.


Home | Contact Us | News In Brief
Copyright 2002