Chief Officer speaks....
Good morning friends. I am really impressed with vibrant press persons in Vasco. Together with your help and co-operation let me take few steps for my Vasco. I have a small vision for this important town. If I am allowed as Chief Officer of Mormugao Municipal Council for one year, I have the following priorities
1. Citizen friendly administration.
2. Make Vasco a model town.
3. Tobacco free. Garbage free, No smoking and Plastic free. Nitol Goem.
4. Putting the parking problem in order.
5. Projects like Signature project and Fish market building... to start.
6. All Government buildings in my jurisdiction to be accessible.
7. Streets to be disabled friendly.
8. Prompt time bound delivery of every issue dealt by MMC.
9. Renovation of MMC building ... make it accessible to persons with disability and Senior citizen friendly.
10. Footpaths to be pedestrian free.
11. Steps to make our Students safe in School.
12. Mid day meal issue.
My target to achieve this is within a year but initiative to start from TODAY.
It's my vision and I want to prove my mettle.
I need your support in this endeavour.
CHIEF OFFICER MMC