Lease rents Vasco City
Vasco City Citizen's Charter
Elected Representatives Elected Representatives
Elected Representatives From the Chairperson
From the Chairperson From the Chief Officer
Key Officials Key Officials
Citizen's Charter Departments

Concepts of Development works
   -Civic Amenities
   -Beautification of city

Departments Works in Progress
Works in Progress Know your Dues
Applicable Forms Applicable Forms
Tenders Taxation / Fees
Notice Notice
Audited Accounts Audited Accounts
Complaints / Suggestions Complaints / Suggestions
Taxation / Fees Renewal Forms
Lease rents Lease rents


1. I want to occupy municipal land/hall/hearse van which is normally allotted to the public for their private function what have I to do?
Ans: You have to make a simple application for land/hall/hearse van giving the details of period for which you require. If the place/van is not already booked permission will be granted after depositing the necessary fees. Request for the Hearse van be made in the form at Annexure X


Home | Contact Us | News In Brief
Copyright 2002